Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show – Mega Yacht Marble Cleaning
Fall is here, meaning it’s time for the 63rd Annual Fort Lauderdale Boat Show, which will run from October 26-30, 2022. Natural stone is a perfect fit for many large vessels, and the team at Just Call Classic could not be more excited to have the yachts back in town for their annual restoration treatments.
We have been polishing and restoring various natural stones, including marble, for over 25 years. We service residential homes, commercial properties, and super yachts throughout the southeast Florida region.
If you’re in town with your yacht for FLIBS, contact Just Call Classic today to schedule a marble cleaning, natural stone restoration, floor polishing, or another service for your boat.
63rd Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) Information Resources:
- Tickets: $39 Adult One-Day Ticket (Thurs-Sun), $66 Adult Two-Day Ticket (Thurs-Sun), $15 Child (One-Day Ticket), $60 Adult Wednesday Preview Ticket. Children under the age of 6 are free if accompanied by an adult.
- Where: Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, Hall of Fame Marina, SuperYacht Village at Pier 66 South, Pier 66 Marina, Broward County Convention Center, and Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. Admission also includes complimentary shuttle service to and from all seven show locations.
- When: October 26-30, 2022
- Wednesday 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- IMPORTANT: There is no box office onsite; you must purchase your digital tickets in advance. Your digital ticket will be scanned as you enter the show. Entry onto vessels is at the discretion of the dealers, manufacturers, or brokers exclusively.
FLIBS spans nearly 90 acres across three million square feet of exhibit space, all of which are connected by a network of ground and water transportation services. In 2021, the show brought in more than 100,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors representing 52 countries with more than 1,300 boats on display. Vendors sold everything from sunglasses to superyachts.
Broward County Convention Center (BCCC)
The Broward County Convention Center (BCCC) will serve as the transportation hub, with more than 3,000 parking spots ($20 daily), water taxi services ($15 per day), and a free shuttle service.
Also at the BCCC, you will find personal watercraft, diving accessories, fishing equipment, marine accessories, cruisers, runabouts, fishing boats, a glimpse into Ford’s 2022 Ford MACH-E and F-150 Lightning, the latest in Ford’s electric vehicles (EV), as well as the AquaZones’s 30′ x 60′, 40,000-gallon freshwater pool, which will offer showgoers a personal experience with various water sports and innovative products.
The Angler’s Lounge on the 2nd floor of the BCCC will feature a cash bar and a premium buffet in an air-conditioned oasis.
Fun for the Whole Family
FLIBS hasn’t forgotten about the little ones. At the Broward County Convention Center, you’ll find marine arts & crafts and face painting with The Blue Wild, Hook the Future Kids Fishing Clinics with Captain Don Dingman, and Winterfest’s Holiday Corner, where kids can meet Santa Wednesday-Saturday from 12-3 PM and Sunday from 1-4 PM (with occasional breaks for Santa to feed his reindeer).
Learn a thing or two at FLIBS by attending one of the educational seminars on offer, including:
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation, Friday at noon and Sunday at 3:00 PM, Booth 2063 (Convention Center)
- Slow Pitch Jigging with Johnny Jigs, Saturday at 10:00 AM, Booth 2063 (Convention Center)
- Hook the Future Kids Fishing Clinic, Saturday at 11:30 AM and Sunday at 12:30 AM, Booth 2066 (Convention Center)
- How to Fish: Stand Up Fish Fighting Techniques, Saturday at noon and Sunday at 1:00 PM, Booth 2063 (Convention Center)
Featuring the largest and most luxurious boats at the show, Superyacht Village is an exclusive marina where you can board a superyacht or meet with world-renowned yacht builders to design your next project. Note that access to the boats is at the discretion of the manufacturer, dealer, or broker.
The Return of the Super Yachts
Every year around this time, super yachts that have set sail to the Mediterranean and Northeast U.S. make their way back to the sunshine state of Florida. These boats require some major TLC, and we at Just Call Classic are their go-to experts for all yacht marble restoration.
As one of the most well-known boat shows in the world, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show showcases an extensive array of yachts, yacht builders, and designers. Whether you are in the market to buy a yacht or simply want to browse the pure extravagance of them, the boat show is always a great time.
Yacht Marble Restoration & Cleaning for FLIBS
The professionals at Just Call Classic live and breathe natural stone restoration. Whether it is granite, limestone, onyx, marble, or travertine, we have the capacity, tools, and expertise to restore a variety of natural stone surfaces. For yachts making their grand return at the Boat Show, we are offering our renowned yacht marble restoration and cleaning services.
If your yacht requires emergency restoration, installation of marble, or perhaps a simple polishing, we will happily take care of that. We conveniently service South Florida from Miami up to Palm Beach. We are A+ rated by BBB, fully accredited, and fully licensed, so you can easily lay your trust in our natural stone restoration professionals.
Natural Stone & Marble on Yachts
Natural stone restoration is an essential step in maintaining the look and quality of the stone. With so much wear and tear, marble – along with all other natural stone – is very susceptible to damage. In high foot traffic areas, stone tends to fade and look worn.
Not all stone can be treated with the same products; our professional team is well-versed in all restoration products. Our services are sure to restore even the toughest of stains and revive stone back to its natural luster and shine.
Typical Areas That Need Attention on Mega Yachts:
- Bars (interior & exterior)
With the help of our specialty services, your floors, detailing, and countertops will look refined as they should be:
Benefits of Working With Just Call Classic To Repair Your Yacht’s Natural Stone
Why choose Just Call Classic to service your natural stone?
- We service all types of builds when it comes to yacht marble restoration and repair
- We offer discreet services and fully respect your privacy
- We will work diligently to get the job done in a timely manner
- We educate your yacht crew and staff with tips on how to maintain marble in between servicing sessions
We are here to assist you in all your yacht revival needs before, during, and after the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show: no job is too small or too big for us!
Visit our Mega Yacht Marble Cleaning & Restoration page for more in-depth information about our services. Contact us today at 866.628.0424 for a free estimate or fill out our contact form and we’ll reach out to you directly.